Wednesday, October 6, 2010

WEDNESDAY

The other night I was flicking through the television channels, hoping to catch some late-night nudity on SBS. Instead, I opened up to the Commonwealth Games broadcast to see the women's weightlifting competition. All I can say is, holy shit.

Vivian Lee, representing Australia. She finished fifth.

So this meek and pale looking asian girl, draped with a towel and wearing glasses, steps out into the ring and lifts twice her body weight. That's pretty cool.

On the same night I also watched The Da Vinci Code. Having read the novel, the movie wasn't very exciting. However, I am a fan of Tom Hanks and Audrey Tatou is really hot so I suppose it was alright. Of all the other movies in the previous post, I've only watched 'The Great Escape' which was really good. Certainly very exciting and a very glamorous look at World War II.

It was my cousin's 4th birthday today and someone gave her a red pocket. I found this kind of pointless because what the hell is a 4 year old kid going to do with $20? (I'm assuming that's the most likely amount)

Well I suppose that's all I have to say. My throat recovered and I'm not sick anymore so that's good.

No comments: