Thursday, October 28, 2010

THURSDAY: Some Short Films

Been looking up short films for 4U research and found some worth sharing. These are the Tropfest finalists from various years (for your convenience, I put the ones most worth watching at the top):

Beyond Words:


A thriller about a deaf girl and a blind man. Awesome idea that's beautifully executed.

Scab:

This is at the same time the most disgusting and hilarious thing I've seen in a while.

Deadline:


A filmmaker tries to run from Drummoyne to Kings Cross in 10 minutes so he can submit his film before the 5pm deadline.

Be My Brother:


One of my favourites. I would've put it closer to the top but it's seven minutes long so noone would watch the rest of the videos if I did.

Frequency:

 

Shot entirely on a mobile phone camera, with little post-production.

No comments: