Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Cadillacs

So yesterday I was driving home from the library and this old Cadillac was in front of me. It looked something like this:

Anyway, there was this rather attractive girl that walked past the car, and she turned her head to look at it (naturally). The guy in the car (who was about 50) was just staring at the girl as she walked past. When she saw him looking at her, she started to walk faster but obviously the guy didn't get the hint because he turned his head and eventually was looking at her through his rear view mirror. I'm surprised he didn't drive onto the sidewalk and start following her everywhere. But seriously, who the hell stares at a girl for that long even when she knows your looking?

Office quote of the day: Now that I own the building I'm looking for new sources of revenue. And a daycare center...? Muahahahahahahahaha... [pause] Well I guess it's not an evil idea it's just a regular idea but, there's no good laugh for a regular idea.

That is all.

No comments: