Monday, October 18, 2010

MONDAY

Firstly, I've changed this blog back to normal. Not completely normal though because Tim accused me of being boring to sticking with the very plain old blog design. This new background actually looks kinda gay but that's alright because under Tim's new regime, it'll probably change every month.

I've started playing Plants Vs. Zombies a lot. Over the past few days I've been thinking about so much, developing all kinds of clever and elegant strategies, that I've gotten pretty obsessed (for an iPod game). So to satisfy my PvZ cravings, I checked online to see if there were fellow hardcore PvZ players out there.

I came up with this video. I recommend you watch it for 10 seconds, laugh at the fact some guy with a funny accent is explaining Plants Vs. Zombies in such thorough detail, then get bored and stop.


Turns out there are people out there much more obssessed than I am. (Though to be fair, they probably play it on the computer). There is also a very detailed Plants vs Zombies Wiki with information and strategies on every plant, and all kinds of interesting facts about the game.


And now to another topic, I was watching retarded videos Edwin showed me. As typical of all retarded stuff, he originally found them from Arthur. Anyway, I found this video and several more by the same user especially funny, though I really think the user is a troll.

Very, very faithful readers will notice I haven't linked any flash games for a very long time. The very depressing reason for this is that I don't have time for flash games anymore. However, I did check out the latest games on Kongregate and one of the current featured games called Monster Slayers is very, very fun. In fact, this game is the reason why I'm still typing this post at 12:40 in the night.

This post was difficult to write due to the fact I kept changing topics. If you read the first line of every paragraph, you'll realise I made some pretty crap segues.

No comments: