Tuesday, October 26, 2010

TUESDAY

I've been considering doing a short film for 4U English. To do so would require decent equipment, some actors, inspiration and a lot of time. All this excitement meant I was awake past midnight reading all kinds of information about filmmaking and film technology. The more I read though, the more I realised filmmaking can be a real bitch. Having said that, it would still be immensely satisfying and worth it if I managed to complete a short film.

While staying up reading about movies, I eventually got bored and went on Kongregate. I ended up playing 'Moby Dick - The Video Game'. Despite the ridiculous idea, it's pretty fun until it gets repetitious at the end.

Even more stupid is this iPhone app called NudeRunner. I literally laughed out loud, sitting by myself when I first played it. Get it free on App Store.

No comments: