Thursday, October 14, 2010

wudup G's.

ok WATUP HOMIES?
i Am back with another of my regular blogs.

what has been up you guys may ask, or alternatively, what has been down? or perhaps, what has been to the left? or perhaps noneofyou give a shit LOLOLwtf.
yr12 has started.......scary..
ok,lets talk firstly bout my last holidays b4 yr12. most boringest holidays i've ever had. so not much to talk about LOL. anyways,yr12 now and it still hasn't REALly HIT ME that i only have 12more months of school.im gonna miss school once it ends but at the sametime i want hsc to end so my mum can stfu lOL. okk...so like today had ag hsc. my study for it has been pretty bad....like i kept getting distracted byyoutube......... i think my final ag mark will be pretty shit cause my schoolmark was 95 wich isnt too good and i dont think i did that well in the exam today .
O WELLS g's dontgive ashit. jk, it'll mean i'll have to put in 100.1% for my maths,eng,chem and phys. chucking out all my ag notes this afternoon was such a good feeling.LIKE SO GOODZ SOOOO GOOD MAN. and i'm dropping mod, so I"LL HAVE 15 frees holyjizz , i've never had a free before O_o (but i've had a 2 ...gettit LOLOL). yeh.. hopefully i'll do work in at least 1 free, cause realistically i think i'm just gonna be chillin and talking cause highschool time is now too short to waste MUST ENJOY..

what else is up , ...my ceiling..HAHA.. im looking forward to new zealand annual. omgggggggggg soo gooooood, in my section i got got abs and vincent WOOTZ. gonna be hektik off the hook fullytabulli G's in the crib yall. i really wanna bring speakers n play LOTR music whilst we hike up MT DOOM, but i'm not sure how to.. i'm too fatnpussy to carry speakers. maybe abs or vincent can carry it LOLOLOl. if somehow we can do it, it will be sooooooo epitch.a lifetime memory.

ok so not much is up,..or down....or to the right...or to the left...or to the 45degrees......lawl.
i'm gonna try and get into a study routine for yr12 cuz its like....important. LIKE all the other years everyone always said dw doesnt count. but LIKE THIS YEAR, IT DOES.....(welllnoshit you must think.) yah. gonna try n blog everyday now cause all my fangirls have been wanting me to. nah jokes, technically fans can't be girls cause they're non-living and serve to blow wind on you only .....hoho.

ok. peace out to all my lovers, haters and masturbaters. !!!
.lawl...WHICH YOUTUBE personality's signout line did i copy.. if you answer correctly, i will give you a shoutout in tomoros post (lol....shittest prize ever) speaking of youtube, gonna upload a new vid on my yutube channel tomoro..OOOOOOO WHAT CAN IT BE.

1 comment:

ptaaaaaaaaaah said...

SHIMMYCOCOPUFFS