Saturday, September 4, 2010

Random Stuff

So I haven't been blogging for a while due to exams. Here's a list of random stuff I thought about blogging throughout the week

1. Since exam week my parents have repeatedly tell me to eat things that are supposed to make me "smarter". Like the guy in the depression ad, my parents tell me walnuts make you smart because they're shaped like brains. Very scientific. There are also other varieties of foods that make you smarter like fish, prawns and generally food that I don't like.
2. Asian parents really do only care about maths. For the entire week my parents were calm during the exams. Now they're yelling at me to do good in 3U.
3. A man was sent to jail for insulting a police officer in Belgium
4. He broke out of jail using a zip (like the ones on your trousers)
5. It is not against the law in Belgium to break out of jail.

That is all.

No comments: