Saturday, September 25, 2010

Movies

Ok, instead of making my display name on msn movies I am getting excited about/want to watch, I will instead be posting them here. That way, I can have one name all the time, get excited about multiple movies and also not look like a retard.

The Town


The thing that most impressed me in the trailer were the masks. Look how much detail there's in them.

The Social Network



It's a movie about facebook with justin timberlake in it. Girls will go crazy.

Legends of the Guardians: Owls of Ga'Hoole



Just look at the poignant dialogue and already wildly unpredictable storyline. And also don't be discouraged by the fact that there are super slo mo shots in the trailer. I thought the slow motion would only be in the trailers of Watchmen but they all ended up in the movie. Hopefully Zack Snyder repeats this and returns to this much superior art form.

That is all.

No comments: