Friday, September 3, 2010

FRIDAY

Faithful readers may notice I haven't posted anything for a while. They'd probably guess that I was too busy studying. That actually is why I haven't blogged, though I doubt abstaining from blogging really helped my productivity all that much.

I actually thought of different things to blog about during the week but decided to put off writing about them until after the exams. Unfortunately, as exams are not over yet, I will not blog about them here. But after exams (and probably 3U English assessment), you may reasonably expect some meatier posts.

So to make sure you didn't read all of this for nothing, here's some inspirational quotes to help you get through this exam-tainted weekend:

I think it would be a good idea.
- Mahatma Gandhi, when asked what he thought of Western civilization.

"Now, now, my good man, this is no time for making enemies."
- Voltaire, on his death-bed when he was told by the priest to renounce Satan.

No comments: