Monday, September 6, 2010

My Mum (insert ya mum joke here)

So i had a list of weird things my dad did so now it's my mum's turn. She doesn't really listen to anything random (in fact she hates my dad's music) but she does other retarded stuff like:

1. Being the most extreme racist - I think this is true of many asian women though (lol how racist and sexist for me to think that). If my mum sees some black people or lebanese people hanging around she'll immediately start to walk away from them. Then she tells me not to become one of those bad guys. And the black or lebanese people aren't even doing anything dodgy, they're just walking...
2. Locking the car doors when we drive at night - she's afraid we'll get robbed by some dude who'll just open the door and take stuff.
3. Being easily influenced - Seriously, if one asian parent does something then she'll copy it immediately. Example, some asian parents keep the computer in the living room to prevent their children from having a social life. Guess what happened next week...
4. Believing anything the newspaper says - this really ties into the previous point but i wanted there to be more points so yeh. My mum will read the most random crap about stuff in the newspaper and will believe and then tell me about it. Example: The only water in the house that is drinkable is boiled water because the newspaper said tap water was bad. In what way?!?!

That's it. I'm not going to make a fifth point because a) i can't think of any other points and b) I don't want to add another point just so it becomes a round number. Also I think 4 really is an underused number. Everyone organises things in either ones, pairs, threes or fives. No one really uses 4. So here's your chance to shine number 4!

That is all.

No comments: