Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Boring holidays

So the other day Walter gave me Dota on his USB. Naturally I was excited and so I went home and installed it. Little did I know that somehow installing made my computer crash and now I can only run it safe mode. For those of you unfamiliar with safe mode it is exactly the same as a normal computer without the fun/interesting bits. So you cant watch movies, can't go on the internet, and can't play games. Actually you can watch movies and listen to music but my speakers got confiscated. So the most interesting I can do is go on word and charge my iPod. Soon even that will be taken away from me as my computer gets fixed and be returned to me by Friday. Why the hell dis this have to happen in the last holiday before year 12? If anybody is going anywhere between today and Friday please invite me so that I don't die in my house. Anybody except Joshua.

That is all.

P.S. THANKS A LOT WALTER

No comments: