Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Day in the Life of Louie

So some people have been complaining that my posts are getting retarded. So here's a normal post.

Today I woke up at 9.00am. After that i brushed my teeth with an Oral B electronic toothbrush using Colgate Active Plus Toothpaste. I then washed my face using my towel. After this I went and had breakfast which consisted of Kellog's Crunchy Nut Cereal with Dairy Farmer's Full Cream Milk as well as two slices of WonderWhite bread with Sanitarium Peanut Butter on one slice and Nutino Hazelnut Spread on the other. After this I went and did some work. After that I stoned for a while. And after that I talked to myself for a while on the possibility of time travel backwards. Afterwards, I played my Epiphone EL-00 guitar. Soon it was time for lunch. For lunch I had Fantastic Instant Cup of Noodles Beef Flavour. During lunch I also watched an episode of House M.D. After that it was back to some more work, stoning (but no talking to self). I soon got bored of this so I played "Get Back" by Ludacris on my phone while walking around my room like a gangster. After the track ended I played "I Love Tha Pussy" by Alpa Chino and while walking around my room like a gangster. After that I played my Yamaha UX-100 piano. Then it was time for dinner. For dinner I had two slices of WonderWhite bread with Sanitarium peanut butter on one slice and Cottees Blueberry Jam on the other. I put them together to form a peanut butter jelly sandwich. During dinner I watched "That '70s Show". After dinner it was back to work, stoning and talking to myself. After that I logged onto my computer, annoyed Walter for a bit (its actually where i got the inspiration for this blog :D) and I am now sitting here typing up this blog.
Is this normal enough for you?

That is all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I only just came across this blog so this comment comes a little late, though I'm compelled to say this post cracked me up :) Also I had no idea you played the guitar? I particularly enjoyed the parts about the way you eat your bread. Haha :)!