Monday, December 6, 2010

What I Hate About Summer

Everyone seems to love summer. I don't. Here's a list of reasons why:

1. It's hot. Like REALLY HOT. (safe)

2. There are always insects around. Have you noticed most insects come out when it's summer time. Especially mosquitoes. I hate mosquitoes.

3. For some reason I'm not really a fan of sunny weather. No darkness for crime fighting duties.

4. Nights are shorter which mean there is less time for crime fighting duties.

5. Ya mum likes summer.

Office Quote of the Day: I am on the first hot sales streak of my life. I think it all comes from feeding Ceci because, no matter how much she resists, I sell her those carrots. And let's be honest if I can make mushed carrots seem better than a boob... I can pretty much sell anything.

That is all.

No comments: