Tuesday, December 14, 2010

End of School

Yay. It's the obligatory celebration for the end of school!!! I actually have sort of mixed feelings about the holidays because i know that ill be spending most of it doing math, physics and chemistry. Also i need to start filming my 4u short film. No school also means i have no excuses to turn on the computer anymore to post. Fortunately i had the foresight to make up various assignments for which i need the computer.

I dont even know why Vincent told me to blog. With Vincent, Tim, Edwin, Stupid Artar and Alex on annual camp ive basically lost 95% of my viewership. The other five is comprised of those randoms who keep posting ads in our cbox to read their blog. And fear not constant readers for i will have limited time to view movies and there will probably be limited movie related posts for the coming weeks.

Since its the end of the year, here's a list of highlights which occured:

1. It was also our year for prefects and they've done a pretty good job...so far. (Apart from the christmas things. What about jews like Taseen and Pop who need to celebrate Hannukah?)
2. It was our year for school musical and it was pretty good to watch.
3. I hit one hundred friends in facebook!
4. Newbies came to our school. And i still havent made any friends.
5.I CROSSED FALKO ADERMANN IN BASKETBALL!!!!
6. We started the HSC. Some might say that this isnt a highlight but i really really enjoyed studying hard for exams and then getting raped.
7. Vincent, Falko, me and lindy did shakespeare which we won and then lost.
8. I CROSSED FALKO ADERMANN IN BASKETBALL!!!!!
9. Inception got released.
10. We got our senior common room, which kinda stinks but its nice to have a couch to sit on.

Office Quote of the Day: My whole life, I believed that America was #1; that was the saying. Not "America is #2", England is #2, and China should be like 8.

That is all.

2 comments:

Miley Cyrus said...

"Vincent, Falko, me and lindy did shakespeare which we won and then lost."

Doesn't make sense...

Vincent said...

We won the school competition and then lost at the regionals.