Wednesday, August 11, 2010

WEDNESDAY

Unfortunately for Louie, it did not rain today and sport continued as usual. This meant he couldn't watch Inception today. Funnily enough, it'll be raining tomorrow meaning the one day Louie needed rain the most was bright and sunny and sandwiched between two days of rain. Next Wednesday's weather doesn't look much better, forecasted to be 'bright sunshine'.

I find it pretty funny and typical of Louie to be depressed by 'bright sunshine'.

It should be Louie blogging about his own misfortunes instead of me but I really felt the need to post this and laugh at him. In saying this however, I believe there is still hope.

As you can see, the forecast for the Wednesday after the next has still not been made and the Tuesday before it will be quite rainy. This will be the Wednesday just before the prelims but hey, you can't study all day.

So if you're reading this join me in fervently hoping that it will rain on the 25th of August.

No comments: