Thursday, August 12, 2010

This Week

I'll keep this post brief (you'll see why). I have possibly went through the worst week of my life. Ok maybe not, there are probably worse weeks to come. But still this is pretty bad. So it all started on Tuesday when it rained giving me some hope that it would rain on Wednesday, so i could watch Inception (further detail can be found in Vincent's post). It didn't rain on Wednesday so we had to go to sport. At sport I sprained my wrist trying to punch a ball Walter kicked at me. On top of that I wasn't able to use my computer on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday due to a new rule that my dad made up which is no computer on Monday Tuesday and Wednesday but you can have computer on Thursday and Friday. Only today that I realise his cunning plan as I can't go on computer on Friday because I get back from tutoring at around 9pm and an earlier rule stipulated that I can't use the computer past 9pm. In short, I missed a movie that I really wanted to watch to get a sprained wrist but I got to use the computer for a day (gotta look on the bright side).

On another note, my sprained wrist has made painfully aware (literally :D) how important the wrist is. Seriously, I can almost do nothing with my left hand anymore, even typing up this post hurts like hell if I use both hands. I really truly feel sorry for people who have lost an arm or any other limb or have athritis. Remind me to donate to a charity funding this cause when I become a billionaire.

That is all.

No comments: