Thursday, August 5, 2010

THURSDAY

I'm really looking forward to seeing Inception now. Falko just watched it and felt it necessary to call me simply to say how amazing it was. I'll be watching it on Sunday at Parramatta with my sister, who happens to be my favourite movie-watching partner.

On the topic of watching movies, I find rewatching a movie I enjoyed a very worthwhile thing to do. I say this because I was just scrolling through random scenes of Schindler's List and there was so much that I hadn't picked up on before. Having seen the film last year, I'd forgotten the intensity of it that made it such a good movie. And on the topic of rewatching movies, I really want to rewatch 2001: A Space Odyssey soon. I'll admit that the first time I watched it I spent most of the time thinking why people thought it was so good. Anyway, I'll post something if I ever get around to that.

My piano exam is in a month so I've had to study information on composers. For some reason I was really surprised at the fact that Beethoven was deaf. I already knew this but never realised the significance of it. Only when I listened to one of his symphonies, I thought 'Wow'.

Any faithful readers of this blog will remember the point I made about the massive pulling power of pictures of attractive women. I'm happy to say that my previous post containing six or so pictures of such women created a great spike in views.




To take advantage of this data, here's a picture of some suitably attractive women.