Tuesday, July 20, 2010

TUESDAY: Things that make me laugh

It doesn't take much to make me laugh. I find lots of things funny. But here's a list of the kind of stuff I find really funny.

Andrew HansonThis is the guy who did the really funny comedy songs for the Chaser. He has some pretty funny facial expression and he's pretty good as the Crazy Warehouse Guy.

4Chan /b/

SMBC
This is probably my favourite webcomic. Not laugh out loud funny, because stuff like this rarely is. More like, chortle-chortle kind of funny.


A really old YouTube video that I watched again today and suddenly started cracking up. I just found it so funny. This video is actually why I made this post because I thought 'Hmm, who else would find this funny'. According to Youtube, that would be the 31,489 people who also 'liked it'. But that's not my point.

Hot Chicks in Black and White Flicks
Sexy and classy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

rules 1 and 2.