Monday, July 19, 2010

Happy 2nd Anniversary Dark Knight

Yesterday was the 2nd Anniversary of the Dark Knight since its release in 2008. As usual, I celebrated it with watching Batman Begins and The Dark Knight again. They're still as good as the first time I watched them.
But I'm still really really pissed off at how Inception is being released this Thursday and not on the 16th like in America. I was really hoping to see it in IMAX.

Anyway since its the end of the holidays now, here's a list stuff of what I liked and didn't like about the holidays.

Likes:
  • I got to watch movies (almost one a day during the second week)
  • I got to sleep in
  • I got breakfast
Dislikes:
  • I had to listen to my parents all holidays
  • My parents asked retarded and repetitive questions + requests e.g. "Come fruit shopping with me, you do ag", "Is it going to rain tomorrow"
  • I had to do ag
  • I had to do maths
  • I wasted virtually the entire week on tutoring + UMAT training
  • The holidays were too short
  • Inception wasn't out during the holidays
  • It was boring everyday until 9.00pm (when I get to watch a movie)
So as you can see my holidays were ok. But mostly crap. But probably not as crap as school.

That is all

No comments: