Sunday, July 4, 2010

SUNDAY

Before I watch Toy Story 3, I rewatched the first two movies at home. I see now why most people say the second one is better than the first. Wall-E is still the best film Pixar has made though, in my opinion.

Anyway, I'll be watching Toy Story 3 with my 7 year old cousin because my sister (who I usually watch movies with) saw it already with her friends.

Just something else random, I've realised I laugh at my own jokes a lot. Not in the way most people do. Most people will say something unfunny, then pretend to laugh at their own joke to appear endearing. On the other hand, I will say something funny, and show no signs of how smug I am while in my head I think I'm a real genius. The exception is when I'm around my sister, where I just tell her how clever I think I am. She doesn't mind.

No comments: