Thursday, January 7, 2010

THURSDAY

Hello faithful reader. I assume you must spend a good deal of time on the internet in the holidays. That's ok. We all have our ways of passing the time. Some of us choose to expand our social wealth, attending social gatherings to meet new people. For those without the option, perhaps you can complete something you've never had the time to do. A book, a tv series, a video game. There are many ways to have a nice relaxful rest from school and I'm sure that they're all equally as good (with the exception of course, to those doing tutoring work and whatnot).

Today I spent a good amount of time adding album art to all my mp3 files and it was quite exhilarating to go through a well fleshed out cover flow on my iPod. Unfortunately there's a large cesspool of badly tagged songs that missed out on being album-arted but that's work for another day.

I also started reading some really old Superman comics. How cool is this:


That's all I have to say about that.

No comments: