Saturday, January 9, 2010

friday

Yes, i know its not actually friday but i forgot ok? That's the problem with holidays, you lose track of time. In my case i think its a very long weekend, so i think everyday is either a saturday or sunday, until i remember what the day really is because of whats on tv. Ahhh.. tv, where would mankind be without it? My holidays have been extremely boring and tedious, with nothing better to do other than play psp, batman, imagine being batman, watching movies and watching tv. I have not exited my home in quite a while and feel quite lonely, but then i realise i am never lonely with tv around. God/Buddha/Vishnu/Zeus/Other gods bless tv.

Office quote of the day:
(Michael needs to declare bankruptcy so that he can get out of debt)
Michael Scott:[screaming into the office] I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY

That is all

No comments: