Monday, January 25, 2010

monday

i have just discovered something that could change the face of the earth. In Star Wars Episode III Obi Wan Kenobi says: Only a Sith deals in absolutes. But in Episode V Yoda says: There is only yes or no, no maybe. Does this mean that Yoda is a Sith?!?!?!?! The whole fabric of the space time continuum could be destroyed!!!!

On related note, I'm watching the Hewitt v Federer match, and I must say that i would never ever pay for a match with Federer with it because those matches are so short, it must feel like a rip.

Office quote of the day: As I watched Pam's big strong hand coming toward my face I saw my entire life flash before my eyes. And guess what? I have four kids. And I have a hover car and a hover house. And my wife is a runner and it shows. And Pam and Jim are my best friends and our kids play together. And... I'm happy and I'm rich and I never die. That doesn't sound like much, but it's enough for me.

That is all

No comments: