Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Iron Man 2

This is probably one of the most anticipated movies of the year. The first Iron Man was really good so i was really excited about this one (ask any of the people who went to watch it with me).

I guess the amount of enjoyment you get out of this movie really depends on how high you can suspend your belief for 2 hours. For me, the part which sort of burst my bubble was when Tony (iron man) discovers an atomic structure hidden within the model of a city. Too much like the 'the Da Vinci Code' for me. I also found the climax (lolol) a bit cheesy. But other than that it was so awesome. It has more action and is more fun than the previous Iron Man. It's not as good as the first one in terms of emotional impact blah blah blah but the several HOLY SHIT moments certainly make up for it. Plus there's still Robert Downey Jr.
4/5
If you want you can wait after the credits, there's an extra scene. Not really worth it unless you're with friends because then you get to at least talk about how awesome the movie was during the credits.

Office quote of the day: Where's my cookie? Oh wait... I'm sitting on it.

That is all

No comments: