Sunday, February 28, 2010

SUNDAY

Well it's kinda late because I spent the past hour talking to some guy on Chatroulette. Basically it connects you on a webcam chat with someone random in the world. So like Omegle with webcam, which is pretty cool.

After skipping a lot of middle-aged men in dark lit rooms (hands out of sight), I met Donald from Florida. Now that I think about it, his life sounds pretty cool. He graduated from school, got a house with his girlfriend and got a job delivering beer. Has a husky and drinks Dr. Pepper all day.

I'm usually quite cautious around strangers, often going to great lengths to avoid them. This was a bit of a reminder that there are many people out there who can relate to you and are worth meeting. Having said that, I'm still going to cross the street just to avoid walking past someone on the sidewalk.

In other news, Detective Comics #27 (Batman's first comic) sold for $1.075 million last Thursday, beating Action Comics #1 (Superman's first comic) which sold privately for $1 million. If anyone reading this is a millionaire, I suggest you invest in one of these comics because prices are only going to rise exponentially as the years pass. Keep them in mint condition though, because a more deteriorated copy of Action Comics #1 sold for a measly $317, 000.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy shit i go on chatroulette too. the first time I went on there was this asian dude and then I came across him again like right after i switched computers, my other computer didn't have a webcam so he didn't believe me that i chatrouletted him twice.

anyway and then i thought how little people must be on chatroulette, but then again it probably rose by approximately infinite users since i first went on it. but i was thinking how freaky and undesirable it would be to come across somebody from school.

i don't know. i guess it's not that terrible. what a silly pointless comment.