Monday, February 15, 2010

MONDAY

Here's the photos of my bat signal that I promised.

This is what it looks like in the dark.


Here's some photos of the awesome shadow it makes on the ceiling.

And here's a photo of how unimpressive it looks in the light. I was quite surprised it worked at all.

I've seen a lot of blogs where posts exist solely to describe how pathetic someone is (names are usually undisclosed). Rest assured this is not one of those blogs. The sole purpose of this blog is to provide a very good blog with insights into the lives of cool people. Furthermore, I would like to say that Louie and I love and respect all humans of this world, with the exception of Stephen Conroy.

2 comments:

janet said...

THAT IS SO COOL.

Lindy said...

OMFG NO WAY.
WHEN I JOIN CADETS YOU HAVE TO BRING THIS ON ALL THE BIVS. I shall purchase a super strong torch and we can make bat signals in the sky. =DD