Monday, October 6, 2008

yayayay

I like, actually got out of the house the past two days.

On Saturday I went to the city with a family friend and I watched Eagle Eye. Yay. I watched Transformers yesterday too so I've been getting a lot of Shia LaBeouf.

Anyway afterwards we were just hanging around Market City, which was FULL of fobs. There were like cosplayers with Japanese robes and wigs and everything. (well, they were either cosplayers or had a crazy jap fashion sense)

And yesterday I went swimming, like swimming laps not playing around in the pool. Though I did do that afterwards. We played that game where you see who can hold their breath the longest and I won as usual and the lifeguard thought I was dead.

Since Dennis put a comic strip in his blog, I'll put one too.

No comments: