Sunday, October 12, 2008

Welcome to Rocky Towers

With so much time to burn in the holidays, I knew something like this would happen soon enough.

So without further ado, I present to you:

ROCKY TOWERS!

The ultimate hotel for your beloved pet rocks.


















Incredible accomodation, with luxurious foilage beds and a soothing garden gnome for your rock.



















What may be the happiest rock in the world enjoys a nice sitdown in our luxurious nature room.



















Comments from happy guests:

"This place ROCKS!" -Rocky the rock

"What the hell are you doing?" - My dad

"I've never seen anything like it." -Toast the rock






ahahahahahahahahahaha
hehehehehehehehehehe

I think this is the most randomest thing I've done for quite a while.

I can't say I did it all myself, my little sister did help.

Finally, I found a purpose for my DT box from year 7.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good work Vincent :D

Anonymous said...

o_0

wow. just wow.

then again, your box is more useful than mine. Mine is currently sitting on the windowsill of the DT Room while Mr Widmer uses it as an example of what NOT to do when teaching his yr 7s. =.=;;

Anonymous said...

OMG. i love it
:)

willy said...

lol my box holds money
suck it wilson 8]

!Clany said...

AHAHAHAHA.

you know i actually have pet rocks that i painted in like year 7 for some reason and they're just sitting on top of my bookshelf.

AND HOW COME YOU HAVE TWO WOODEN BOXES D:<

ny (:

Vincent said...

One of the boxes is a friend's.