Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Wild Sex Adventures of Mr Penis and Mr Anus (plus The Sad Tragedy of the Fatal Abstinence of Mr Gold Was)

Jeffery and I made that story up one word at a time at camp on the bus.

If you wanna know the rest of the story, Mr Anus also gets the same disease from the vaginas and dies on Mr Penis' grave. How touching.

Camp was ok, I guess. Like everyone else, I slept less than an hour because my bed got stolen at night.

As for the rest of my week, I hope I did good for my ag. Though mostly I've been gaping at my huge new tv. :)

It's been like 3 days and I still haven't gotten over its size.

3 comments:

­­ wang said...

Forget everything about this post, and then cover up everything but the last line. Then read the last line.

Anonymous said...

Actually, weren't you playing gay chicken in the other room?

Anonymous said...

sorry about the bed thing hehehe