Thursday, October 9, 2008

2 blogs in one day :O

Simple Plan have the world's worst song lyrics. All they do is whine and whinge a lot.

Example of typically whiny Simple Plan lyrics:
"And I feel like
I'm living the worst day
Over and over again
"

(from a song called 'Worst Day Ever')

Even the title's are annoying like 'God Must Hate Me' and 'Me Against the World'.

Though I gotta admit their songs can be nice if you ignore the lyrics. Sorta catchy and typical punk rock stuff but they get boring when you realise all of them sound the same.


Aaaanyway now that I got that out of the way, I'm gonna write about Bert and Ernie from Sesame Street.













Aren't they sooo awesome? :O



I was thinking of how a lot of shows have their own Bert and Ernie.

Like Friends has Joey and Chandler, who (in the beginning of the series) are two roomates who have funny situations that aren't much different to Bert and Ernie's. Joey is Ernie, the immature, slightly stupid one and Chandler is Ernie, the dry, sarcastic one. They're both roomates and there is a very slight resemblance between the two pairs.


















And they both receive a lot of homosexual references/gay jokes.

And the two guys in Two and a Half Men look a LOT like Bert and Ernie, though I haven't watched the show so I don't know if they act like Bert and Ernie.

No comments: