Wednesday, October 1, 2008

blahblahblah

Wall-e looks alright. Apparently they did a really good job animating his eyes.

I saw that thing on TV too, about best movie characters of all time. I don't usually watch current affairs shows cos they're full of a lot of bullshit but yeah, that bit caught my attention.

They ranked Harry Potter 15th and I was like "Whaaaa-?" and my little sister said "Yeah, I know he should be ranked better, like 3rd or something"

O.O

He shouldn't be there at all, he's a pretty boring character, he just gets into interesting situations.

Aaaanyway, I'm gonna move into a new house next year,which we're gonna build after we knock down the house that's already there.

You'd think demolishing a house would be easy, like get one of those huge ball and chain things and bulldozers and stuff.

But they actually dismantle all the boards and stuff and it takes a lot of work. My mum got pretty worked up about how I should join them and find out how a day of REAL work feels like. (pfft)

Pretty excited about the new house, because my dad designed it. :O Thought it means I take like 20 minutes to walk to school. No more running back home from school when I realise I forgot something anymore, I guess.

Oh well, that's all for today I guess.

No comments: