Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Really Really Bored

This is more of a stream of consciousness thing here so don't expect anything particularly interesting.

The only reason I'm writing this post is because I'm really really bored and I don't feel like doing any work but I still have to look like I'm doing work, so I remembered that I can post in this blog and that typing looks like doing work and so I'm doing this post. Everyone also seems to have formspring but I'm trying to resist the temptation of getting for some reason I don't even know. Maybe it's because I want to prove to myself that I'm not a conformist. But I have a feeling I'm going to get one soon even though there is absolutely no peer pressure for me to get one. Don't you hate it when people say "Countries like Africa"? Africa isn't a country!!! It's a continent!!!! So there can be no countries "like" Africa because Africa is not a country!!! Blair's 3U speech today was really good. Actually my class is full of excellent public speakers and I'm so glad the majority of them went today so that hopefully Ms Mayers will forget how good those guys were last week. But there are still some pretty good speakers left, in fact I think there's still a good majority of good speakers left, if not all of them are good. Great, now I sound like a suck up. To balance things out, I'll say that there is a really crappy speaker in my class. OK now I sound like a douche. Man I really hate the red squiggly lines under words which are supposed to be wrong but they really aren't, they're just proper nouns.

Oh, almost forgot, today was the happiest day of my life because I finally broke the 1000 point barrier in fruit ninja arcade mode!!!!!!!!! WHHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Damn it!!!! Another squiggly line. Anyway, high score of 1043. Check it out on Raymond's iPad. There's also a screenshot of it. As if iPad isn't a word! Stupid Alex got 1199.

I haven't watched any movies in quite a while and the only games I have played for the past few weeks are Bejeweled Blitz (EVERYBODY SHOULD PLAY THIS!!!!), Zuma Blitz and Fruit Ninja plus the odd random FaceBook game. You guys should really check out Fruit Slasher. It's a really really really really really really really really really crappy version of Fruit Ninja.

My life seems to have lost a lot of purpose after Steve Carrell left The Office. I'm afraid to watch the episodes after because I think they might ruin the glorious Steve Carrell period I watched. Will Ferrell was so bad he almost ruined the farewell to Michael Scott. I don't even know why he was there. He isn't even a permanent character, he just showed up for the farewell. Or should I say the "Ferrell"? Haw haw haw. Oh man not these type jokes again.

That is all.

No comments: