Friday, June 3, 2011

Movies

For our faithful readers out there expecting another deep and meaningful post, this is my return to our traditional topic of movies. So movies that I am currently really excited about are:
  • Super 8 - some kids make a film and discover aliens I think. Not too sure because it doesn't actually say in the trailer but it's pretty obvious.
  • X-Men: First Class - I really didn't like the X-Men origins movie and the Xmen 3 also seemed a bit lame but I hope that this new one is better with a decent director (this guy also directed Kick-Ass)
  • Green Lantern - Not really too sure about how good this one will be but it seems kind of interesting
  • Cars 2 - Even though the last one was my least favourite Pixar movie, I still think it's going to be good because it's Pixar.
  • Transformers 3 - I think this going to be crap, but I still want to see robots fight each other. And that new chick.
  • Cowboys and Aliens - just look at the title
  • Crazy, Stupid Love - STEVE CARELL!!!!!
  • Johnny English Reborn - I haven't seen Rowan Atkinson for so long
  • Hugo Cabaret - New Martin Scorcese film
  • The Adventures of Tin Tin
That is all.

No comments: