Tuesday, June 22, 2010

TUESDAY

This is shaping up to be one ball-squeezer of a week. Two English assessments and Prefect elections. I don't even know which to be worried most about.

Well anyway, I'm sure you didn't come here to get stressed. Just today Ceyon showed me a video (link) of people playing this multiplayer flash game. Watch it. Seriously it's the funniest shit I've seen (on the internet) in a long while.

Basically everyone is a mouse and you all race to the cheese and take it back to the hole. Sounds simple but with the introduction of obstacles, traps and shamans who create bridges etc, things get very funny, very fast. You can play the actual game here. Just make sure you join Salon 12 because that's where the English-speaking players are.

In other news:


I AM THE FUCKING CHAMPION WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

No comments: