Sunday, June 6, 2010

SUNDAY: Attractive Women

Heh. I was watching my uncle lazily flicking through a Target catalogue today and I noticed he stopped for an unusually long time on the page for ladies underwear. Either he was checking out the girls or he was interested in buying ladies underwear.

I realised that I do the same thing. If there's a picture of a good looking girl, no matter what I'm reading, I'll forget whatever I'm reading and look at it. Kind of reminds me of that line in musical. "Use picture of pretty girl. It always works." The guys who make ads for Evony Online followed that idea very closely.

So some other dumb stuff I did this week. I tried to call my mum and put the phone to my ear for quite sometime before I realised I hadn't pressed the dial button. The day after that I thought I forgot to pack my lunch, only realising I actually had after I bought something from the canteen.

Last night, I watched The Good, the Bad, the Ugly, which Louie has been insisting I watched for quite a while. I've always been put off by the 3 hour length so I finally set aside the time to watch it yesterday. It's a very good movie. There's an amazing finale and to properly describe why this movie is so good would take a lot of time.

To test my previously mentioned theory. I predict this picture will increase site views by at least 50%

1 comment:

Lindy said...

LOL I didn't know you were into kristen bell.