Saturday, June 12, 2010

SATURDAY

I got a new phone today! Originally, I just wanted a phone that I didn't have to charge every night. However, after looking at all kinds of brochures, I decided to get a Samsung HD Icon. That's kind of ironic because according to Cnet, battery life is one of that phone's weaker points. But I like the phone so whatever.

You may or may not know that there's this comic series I'm trying to finish called 'The Sandman'. I had a really dumb conversation with Andy and Lo-cao on what it was about. Dumb because the more I tried to explain it, the less sense it made.

They asked, "What's it about?"

So I answered, "It's about the Lord of Dreams, and the stuff that he does."

And then Edward gives me this wtf look.

"The Lord of Dreams. Well that's just great. What's he gonna do, give someone a nightmare?"


Well there's the page view statistics for the day (6th June) that I posted that picture of an attractive girl. Pretty cool :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Sandman!