Tuesday, November 24, 2009

TUESDAY

Today I will write about things that give me the shits:

- People that like milk and cookies. Or strawberries and cream. It's not that nice, you just think it is because people on television do. Losers.

- 'This lame statement has been made cool by being a quote.' - Vincent Kong.

- On the same topic I hate one-liners.

- I hate it how people are so conservative with topping. When I want syrup in pancakes, I want to drown them in that shit.

- When people comment on Youtube videos saying 'This brought tears to my eyes.' DOES IT REALLY?

- WHEN THERE'S NO TOILET PAPER LEFT

- When you forget to bring your towel to the shower and gotta get some family member to grab it for you. Then ensues the awkward, half-opened door transferral of the towel.

- When a shiny new book gets bent.

That's all the shitty things I can think of.

No comments: