Saturday, November 21, 2009

SATURDAY

My expectations for the formal were somewhere between medium to good. Turned out the formal was great. I had a much better time than I thought I would. In fact I'll make a list of what I liked about the formal.

I liked seeing everyone dressed up for the sake of being dressed up.

I liked the weather, even though it was ridiculously hot.

I liked getting lots of photos taken, even if I'm not a photo person.

I liked the decorations.

I liked Mr Goggin's speech.

I liked the video, despite its excesses.

I liked the food.

I liked presenting the awards, despite the screw ups that occured.

I liked Vincent Tran's acceptance speech. It's good to sometimes not take yourself too seriously.

I liked many other things too, but that's all I want to write.

No comments: