Monday, November 30, 2009

intermission

Because of the poor quality of recent posts, I interrupt my usual schedule to give a bonus post to you, the faithful reader.

Here's one of those infuriatingly common, amazingly addictive quizzes you always see on people's blogs.

Answer: True or False
Q: Been arrested? False.
Q: Held a snake? True
Q: Been suspended from school? False
Q: Sang karaoke? False
Q: Done something you told yourself you wouldn't do? True. Everyone does.
Q: Laughed until you started crying? True. Probably pissed myself too.
Q: Caught a snowflake on your tongue? False
Q: Kissed in the rain? Does kissing indoors while the rain is outdoors count? Either way, false.
Q: Sang in the shower? True, true, true.
Q: Sat on a roof top? True
Q: Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? False
Q: Broken a bone? False
Q: Shaved your head? False
Q: Played a prank on someone? True
Q: Shot a gun? False. My little sister has though. :(
Q: Donated blood? False

Last Person
1. You hung out with? Lots of people at cadets.
2. You texted? My sister
3. You were in a car with? My dad
4. Went to the movies with? My sister
5. Person you went to shop with? Probably my mum
6. You talked on the phone? My dad
7. Made you laugh? Someone in my family
8. You hugged? Someone in my family.

Judging off those questions, I don't seem to have much social contact outside of my family.

Answer Truthfully
1. Sun or moon? Sun
2. Winter or Fall? Fall. Anything closer to summer.
3. Left or Right? Right
4. Sunny or rainy? Sunny
5. Where do you live? Australia
6. Club or pub? Club
7. Are there 1 or 2 people who you can always trust and rely on? Always.
8. Do you want to get married? Yep.
9. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl. :D Stupid asian family eats it with chopsticks.
11. Are you afraid of commitment? I don't think so.
12. What is your greatest hope/wish? Don't have one.
13. Do you cook? Do you ask questions? Nope. I guess.
14. Current mood? Fine.
15. Color of underwear? Borat Green. o.o

In the Last 48 Hours, Have You
1. Sang? Probably
2. Listened to music? Yep.
3. Danced Crazy? Nope
4. Cried? Nope
5. Liked someone you can't have? I don't know.


6. When did you go to your first funeral and viewing? Noone I know has ever died. :D
10. When did you sneak out of your house for the first time? One time I was feeling extremely retarded and I snuck out of the house to take a walk in that forest we always walk in for PE.
11. Who was your first best friend? This girl called Amanda. She was so cool. We talked about Pokemon all day.
14. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? I turn to either comic books or video games.
16. What is the first thing you did when you got up this morning? Scratched my balls.
20. First celebrity crush? Who would remember that o.o
21. Current celebrity crush? If fictional characters count, then probably Wonder-woman or something.
22. First crush? This lovely girl in pre-school called Katy. She had nice sandwiches.
24. First time you tied your shoe laces? AHA! This really awesome guy I knew in primary school, who goes to Normanhurst now because my friend still knows him taught me in Year 2. I was sooo happy I couldn't wait to tell my mum.

Seven names you go by
1. Vincent
2. Vk
3. Vince
4. Vinny (Only in primary school. Bach calls me that though.)
5. MrLumpy
6. Captain Toenail
7. Vivian (Stupid, stupid Arthur)

Three things you are wearing right now:
1. T-shirt
2. Shorts
3. Underwear

Three things you want very badly at the moment:
1. More time to do absolutely nothing.
2. Superpowers.
3. Sunshine.

No comments: