Thursday, November 5, 2009

THURSDAY

Oh shit. My browser crashed while writing this blog. If I was clever I would write them all in Word and save them first but that reeks of organisation.

Anyhoo what I had written about before my window rudely closed itself was mainly about comics.
The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen is probably my favourite comic series ever. Batman doesn't count because it's too big to call a series. Even so, the average quality of a Batman comic is much lower than the average quality of.. yada yada yada.

Calvin and Hobbes is the awesomest cartoon comic made. I haven't read much of Peanuts but this sure beats Garfield.

And my favourite comic of all time is Watchmen, which I won't put a picture of because this blog has already been made untidily longer than my usual posts.

With that thought in mind, I have nothing else to say today.

OH and there's this.

No comments: