Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Pointless Update

I don't know what to write about after writing so much last time I posted. So as the title indicates, this update was made for the sake of an update.

Firstly I want to say that the response to my last post was pretty cool. I was a little surprised that everyone had such strong opinions about religion. It was also very comforting when I saw that a lot of people empathised with my fear of eternity.

Anyway, recently I rewatched Cinema Paradiso because I liked it so much. The movie is quite sentimental but it pulls it off and ends up quite touching. In particular the first act of the movie is very entertaining because it depicts the protagonist as a child and he's really cute. Unfortunately he grows up about an hour into the movie. I also have to say that Ennio Morricone is my favourite movie music composer. He also did the score for The Good, The Bad and The Ugly which has the best movie soundtrack I've ever heard.

Here's the trailer, though I don't think its a particularly great representation of the movie.


And here's Ecstacy of Gold, by Ennio Morricone. (From The Good, The Bad and The Ugly)


And that's all I really have to say. Also, look at what I built on Minecraft!




I will concede the tower is a bit ugly but the floating island is pretty cool.

No comments: