Thursday, May 19, 2011

High School Inception

Wow. I haven't posted in a really really really long time and now my comeback seems completely insignificant compared to Vincent's. I might write my thoughts on religion someday but I don't think anyone really cares and some points are the same as Vincent's. Anyway this is what I wanted to post:



Now that's mind-boggling! (High School Musical 3 was released 2 years before Inception) Maybe Christopher Nolan thought "Man this hallway sequence is cool but it sure is pussy".

On a final note, Steve Carell left the Office which makes me really sad to see him go. I don't know if I'll continue to watch the Office now that he's gone so this may be the last -

Office Quote of the Day: Well, I guess this is it. Hey will you guys let me know if this ever airs? Thank you.

That is all.

No comments: