Thursday, November 11, 2010

THURSDAY

I really don't like the new MSN messenger emoticons. I was compelled to write this after seeing what they did to the sunglasses emoticon.
Before
 
After

Why the hell did they do this? They just turned a perfectly good smiley into a shit one. I've gotten used to the new :) and :( smileys but I don't think I'll ever be using (H) again.

The other weekend I watched A Clockwork Orange, which I thought was really great. I was blown away by the opening sequence, though you need to watch it on a large screen in a dark room to feel its full effect. Otherwise its just random colours set to trippy music. There's a lot of criticism about the lack of morality in this film, though I was too sucked in by the style to realise this while watching.

Some crazy shit going on here.

I don't think I've written this on my blog but for 4U English, my idea so far is to make a video about someone who gets imprisoned in a bathroom.

Also, I got to thinking about interesting dates like today's (11/11) and I can't believe I totally missed the palindrome date on the 1st of February this year (01.02.2010). Oh well. I'll just have to wait for the 11th of February next year.

No comments: