Friday, November 12, 2010

FRIDAY

Lately I've found myself unable to kill small insects, not even those tiny sand-grain sized gnats that float around my table lamp. This is strange because only a few months ago, I took pleasure in torturing ants by trapping them with white-out and glue. The start of this behaviour probably came when there was a fat, noisy blow-fly in my room and I couldn't bring myself to kill it. It annoyed me for at least half an hour until I decided to take down my window fly-screen and shoo it out.

I blame these sentiments on the weather. Pretty much everything about the summer weather makes me feel good. Even the nights where its so hot that you're sweating in bed and can't sleep at all and you stay up thinking about things you normally don't think about but you probably should.

Anyway, to make up for this whimsical and mostly pointless post, here's the best Youtube video ever.

No comments: