Saturday, April 10, 2010

Lord of the Rings

I just recently finished watching the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy and i must say it is THE BEST MOVIE TRILOGY EVER MADE!!!!
Here are some of my favourite scenes out of the whole trilogy:

Coolest scene: When Aragorn is crowned king and then when the hobbits bow to him he says "You bow to no one" and everyone bows to them. Also the battle of Helm's Deep and Battle of Pelennor Fields.

Funniest scene: When Frodo and Sam are at the top of the secret stairway and Frodo tells Sam to go home when theyre like 1000km away from home with no food. Also when Legolas pwns the huge elephant and then Gimli says it still counts as one.

Most HOLY SHIT scene: When The Witch King of Angmar comes out on his Nazgul and breaks Gandalf's staff.

Most annoying scene: When Frodo's at the edge of Mount Doom and then he decides to keep the ring. I mean, what the hell is wrong with you, you retard! You came all the way to Mount Doom and then decide your going to keep the ring? what the hell?!?!

Office Quote of the day: n Japan, heart surgeon. Number one. Steady hand. One day, yakuza boss need new heart. I do operation. But, mistake! Yakuza boss die. Yakuza very mad. I hide in fishing boat, come to America. No English, no food, no money. Darryl give me job. Now I have house, American car, and new woman. Darryl save life. My big secret: I kill yakuza boss on purpose. I good surgeon. The best!

That is all

1 comment:

Lindy said...

HOLY SHIT DIDN'T WE TALK ABOUT THIS ONCE?!?!?!?

ARAGON IS THE BEST. kicks legolas' ass any day. BUT YES, the funniest scene was the "it only counts as one!" scene HAHAHAHAHHA. see, gimli is awesome. (: