Friday, April 2, 2010

FRIDAY

Yesterday's post was my idea of an April Fool's joke. Har de har har.

I went to had a reasonably eventful but uninteresting day today, travelling with my family around the Southern Highlands area. Australia's scenery is prettier than people give it credit for. We might not have enormous mountains or vast, clear lakes but our environment is worth visiting nonetheless.

The ramifications of yesterday's blog post will still be felt among faithful readers as I have felt the urge to change a few things about this blog. Starting from my next post:
  • I will abandon my consistent MONDAY, TUESDAY (etc.) post titles, replacing them with more relevant headings.
  • Actually that's about it. I don't really plan out my posts very well.
While searching for a Gandhi quote yesterday, I found one that was pretty amusing.

Reporter: What do you think of western civilisation?
Gandhi: I think it would be a good idea.

No comments: