Saturday, March 12, 2011

Some more cool stuff

Firstly, two more guitar recordings by Edwin.

Racer X - Technical Difficulties, guitar solo cover.



Again, there's no video because of technical difficulties. lol.

And some blues funk improvisation.



Finally, here's something I made to practise my editing skills for 4U english (ok, to be honest I was bludging). It's an edit-together of videos of my cousins from my phone camera, with some upbeat jazz music on top. I have appropriately titled it 'Krazy Kids'.



Amazingly this took about 2 hours to make, despite its simplicity. I tried to be as perfectionist as I could in cutting the shots nicely. Personally I think the video's pretty cute, though I'm a bit biased because they're my cousins (and it's my video).

1 comment:

R said...

The video was cute XD