Monday, February 14, 2011

MONDAY

Today I put on my cadet KFF and a big black trench coat I found in my closet, then started shooting random objects with my little cousin's Nerf gun while pretending to be Clint Eastwood in some old cowboy movie. It was really fun until I started feeling self-conscious and silly.

Another nice thing that happened to me last week was that I logged into my Neopets account and got a pleasant surprise. I had managed to make a +1066.67% profit on the Neopian stockmarket. 113,250 NP isn't that much, but it was enough for me to start playing Neopets semi-regularly again. I'd stop but it's too hard because now Neopets is on my Google Chrome 'most visited' list and I don't have the heart to remove it.


So the main purpose of this post is that it's well into Year 12 and I'm feeling a bit guilty about wasting my time like this.

No comments: