Saturday, March 20, 2010

SATURDAY

For the past few days I've been downloading all sorts of apps for my iPod. Not just games but utilities and productivity tools. The best app I downloaded was probably Assassin's Creed for iPod which I couldn't stop playing. It actually annoyed my parents because I'd spend hours playing it instead of doing my work.

Sleep Cycle Alarm didn't quite work because the iPod fell off my bed. That meant it couldn't pick up on my nocturnal movements and wasn't loud enough when it rung. I downloaded AppBox, which isn't as useful as the description says. The dictionary.com app is pretty useful (and free), though I only got it because I saw Tim use it. He was typically trying to impress me with his repertoire of vocabulary and used it to find the meaning of a word I didn't know.

No comments: