Friday, March 26, 2010

FRIDAY

I haven't watched The Dark Knight (nor Batman Begins) for about a year and a half. I'm not sure whether I'll like it more because I've read so many Batman comics now or if I'll like it less because it won't match up to the comics. Thinking back, I really liked the movie so I'll have to watch it again in the holidays.

Anyway, for lack of more interesting topics, here's some cool flash games:

Steambirds: Tactical game where you control airplanes. It's pretty slick and you need to think a bit in the later levels. 4/5!

The Company of Myself
: Very short but a thoroughly enjoyable game, with a clever storyline (for a flash game). I felt more emotion playing this than I have had watching some movies.

Should my life continue to lack any witty/fascinating anecdotes, I will resort to posting blogs about good movies.

No comments: